26 March 2009

prnya jundiheeee

hell-oo babyy yesss *apa lu rin?*

sekarang gue mau ngerjain pr dari si jundi


RULE:
The rules are simple. Use google image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of results, and post it as your answer. After that tag 7 people.

The Age Of My Next Birthday


yeaaah, fourteen

Place I’d like to Travel:



emirates stadium, ARSENAL!

A Favorite Place:



bedroom the best yeaah

A Favorite food:

salmon sashimi



sop kambing

A Favorite Thing:


cellphone

Alice, versi indonesia ye

City I was born:
bekasi cuy

Nickname I had:
ga ada yang ga dobel n cuy, garin ya

A Favorite Color:


jangan liat sapi ye

Name of My Love:


orang tua

peace 8C

A Hobby:
listen music ye


biar pinter dong ckck

A Bad Habit:


pemarah

My Wishlist:


D-SLR

macbook

masuk surga

punya banyak temen

ngebanggain orang tua ( ngomong ape lu rin )

punya duit sendiri ( boros ye lu )

namanya pr kan ya ? dibagiin dong ( apaan rin? ogah ah ) :

ofi

kak evita

azura

amor

nikita


1 comment:

Anne G said...

garin i'm back loohhh... loves green too :) apa kabar rin?